Skip to main content

African Adventures, Day 52/53

Day 53;

We again.. stayed home because we played with the children, and had the same routine as the day before. Except today I was in bed more due to being sick. (Sorry my days are not as interesting right now.. I am sick )

Day 52;

Today was a relaxed day. We played with the children for most of the day, cleaned and ..cleaned more! We had such a time with the kids. I sat outside and felt like a dog or something.. the kids petted my hair and played with it, while I cuddled a little boy..  Wow ! They are sure not delicate with these things.. ;) I don't think they realize it's real hair and attached to me because everyone here has like wigs and such! Or extensions! The day passed quickly since we did not keep track of time because we played with the children, but overall.. a chill day.(LOL not really though)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog