Skip to main content

Post- Italy/Work/Business

So for those of you who follow my blog, I apologize for I didn't and haven't written in a very long while. I guess I have been waiting for the moment to do so. As a sum up of my year in Italy: It was crazy, amazing, depressing, and full of adventures. It was a lonely year where I learnt to do things on my own and rely only on my faith, close friends, and myself. I spent days in my room upset because of the loneliness, and I spent amazing days with friends. It was a year full of craziness and stories for days. I had gone mushroom picking, snorkeling, to the beach, with friends day after day at the 'bars' aka cafe's, and I spent a lot of time getting to know my new families there. I learnt to love a small city (Although it can be hard) and I learnt to love Sardinia (Where I was).. I spent many days alone trying to get used to the new life. But after time I made many friends and a very good friend who ended up coming back to Canada with me! Overall, it was an amazing and memorable year that helped me grow. After the year, I headed back (Bitter-sweet) and was working all summer.. Now I am back into University and living on my own with my best friends! I am on my way towards my goals, and ready for new things and my next traveling adventure!! Now to go study for exams...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog