Skip to main content

African Adventures, Day 77/78

Day 78 :
Today I woke up.. FEELING HORRIBLE. Great! -_-  It was raining outside, and we had been hoping to go for a swim! We had part of the day with sickness, but soon we headed to a shopping centre type of thing and walked around as well as get some things. We did not stay too long due to me being sick and running to the bathroom plenty of times..! We had to get a drive to bring us back so I could get some medicine in me or something! I went back to my room and took some stuff, and rested for a few hours. After having a small nap , the sun was now out and I really wanted to go swimming still ! Dad and I got ready and went to the pool. We got in.. AND IT WAS SO COLD! I guess we must be used to the weather, because this would not be as bad back home maybe! We stayed in for a bit, and then got out and changed. We went back to our rooms and got all warmed up and waited for supper. After dinner, I just went back to my room once again and had to relax and I got to talk to friends back home.


Day 77:
Today we would be heading out to Nairobi to go visit my dad's cousin. (Although they are not back for a few days ) We had to pack up early in the morning, and we had David ( a driver ) come pick us up. We headed into Voi and waited there with our things for a Bus. The bus was running on African time (late) and finally arrived to get us. We packed our things in.. and the ride began!  ( We had to take a bus because of moms neck injury  . It would be a long drive, about 6-8 hrs) We rode for hours, looking at the view, and trying to relax. After halfway through the day we stopped to eat, and got back on the bus. .. Drive, Drive, Drive..... etc. As we arrived in Nairobi, we were still unsure of where we were going to stop off at! But we went all the way to the end.. TO THE ROBBERY AREA?!? We quickly got a driver so that we could get out of there and headed to our hotel/motel . Once we got there we went to our rooms, unpacked and then looked around. We were some tired after a long day, and decided we would eat, and then go to bed!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog