Skip to main content

African Adventures, Day 26

African Adventures, Day 26:
It's now Sunday already, and I had church this morning! It is so wild..! When Evans was up speaking it was sort of amusing though ;) Little did he realize that on the back of his nice fancy suit  was a cockroach just chillen! The guy beside him knocked it of and stepped on it and acted as if it was perfectly normal! Because here it is! I still have so many exams to type up for the teachers for tomorrow.. I don't know how I will do it! Ben came over earlier and we practiced our vocals.. Mainly I did anyways ahah ;) I have a very good teacher! He will be coming to Canada in April ad we are singing at my sisters wedding as well! I practiced again with Ben and the rest of the day I spent doing the papers....WHICH TURNS OUT I DON'T NEED TO ANYMORE AND NO ONE TOLD ME.. hahah wonderful! Whatta day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog