Skip to main content

African Adventures, Day 48

Day 48 : It's now Sunday morning and.... it's bed for me. I'm in such pain and I just wish I could sleep through this all.. IT SUCKS<=. Stupid mosquito ..bullies me then takes my blood and replaces it with disease.. thanks a lot mosquito i'm in bed missing the fun music outside my window as of now. I can hear all of the church service hahaha but i'm just awaiting what will happen during the day.-------------
Turns out I was in bed the rest of the day/night.....

Comments

  1. Hey Chelsey,
    Hope you feel better soon! Praying for you, for health and wisdom. Give us a call!
    Jason Sheppard

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better chels ! were all praying for you <3
    - Nicole Odishaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! :) Feeling better now! Still not sure if it's all out, but i'm hoping !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog