Skip to main content

African Adventures, Day 39

Day 39 :
This morning was our last time  to eat a buffet and not have beans, so we enjoyed it! We woke up early this morning, and I was not wanting to leave the comfy bed ! hahah But I was very much ready to go home! I had already packed and dad and I had to get mom breakfast because she wasn't feeling well. We got it all served up and some waitress man wanted to bring it to our room for her so he did :) Very kind of him! She was surprised and pleased! We soon enough were all set to go out and waited for the van. It came up and picked us and our things up. We headed out and on the way picked up ben, then had to get a stove for the kitchen for the orphanage because they were cooking off of fires which is bad for their lungs. We waited there for awhile then got on the road! I hadn't realized I was so tired, and fell asleep for a bit of the ride, but it seemed to go fast! I woke up to Ben staring at me hahah! Trying to see if I was awake or not!  :p On our way back we had stopped to get water and picked up Evans and another guy in Voi on the way and then kept on going. We finally were arriving!! AHHH YES HOME <3 The kids were screaming and came running.. guess who was missed!? I love them ! They all took our things to the house and helped out :) And we returned the favour by giving them sweets . We unpacked and have been just been so happy to be home. Now just chillen and waiting for what will happen tomorrow.! Chillen with no water, cockroaches , and then power glitching... ahh this is my kind of life :) I'd rather this than any resort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog