Skip to main content

African Adventures, Day 25

African Adventures, Day 25:
It's hard to believe I have been gone nearly a month!.. And I have barely talked to some people from home :/ wow!  Today is Saturday and and today is a lazy day! <-- hahah! Not really. I have to type up A LOT of exams for the teachers to give to the students on Monday! I stayed in my room half the morning then after awhile I came out of my room and practiced with Ben our song. We got the chorus down and I gave him the lyrics I wrote for the verses. We practiced for some time then we headed into the village to get a few things. After we came back we ate and it was back to the papers for me! Ben helped a bit and we practiced some more. It got late fast and the day seemed to go by with all the work I have!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog