Skip to main content

African Adventures, Day 60/61

Day 60/61 (Shorter days in one post) :

Day 61:

Today I woke up and headed to the studio again with Ben. We decided we would not stay there the whole day though and just take a break. We walked down to the village and back, then we walked down again with my parents to go eat. we went out to eat with Ben and Dickson, then came back and played with the kids. We got back and relaxed, went to the studio a bit.. then I went back and hung with my parents.. watched  a movie again together!

Day 60 :

Today was another day.. typically in the studio with Ben! I woke up early and headed over to hang out with him and make our tracks! We stayed in there half the day until the power went out.. So we decided we would go hang out at my house!  We did for a bit, then went back to the studio. We Stayed in there until night time and then when we got back we decided we would watch a movie with my parents ..(One of the pirated ones we bought on the street) On the laptop! So we did, and half way through Bonifus (My friend) came in saying there was a dead snake they had found and tried to beat but it got away and slithered to the road where it got hit by  a truck. BIG SNAKE! When the excitement was over we played the movie again..THEN BED <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog