Skip to main content

African Adventures, Day 58

Day 58 : 
Today I woke up and headed to the studio once again, except the power went out.. So we couldn't go in right then. I decided I would go hangout with the kids again. I went and sat along the side of the building while they played with my hair. I cuddled the tiny malnourished boy while making lyrics with Ben..ALL at the same time ;) . After a bit the power came back on and we went into the studio. We stayed there until around 12pm and then I took a break and went down to the village with my mom and dad. we walked around for a few hours in the .. jungle looking area behind the village and then we went and picked up a dress I had made for me by some nice lady. We headed back and I tried it on.. and it didn`t fit! It ended up fitting my mom -_-.. and the lady had even measured me! Oh well!  My mom was excited about it and we made a deal ! After a little bit I headed to the studio and hung out with Ben and his friend and listened to them rap. Their music is super good!  We did this and made tracks for a few hours until his computer acted up again, and we went over to my house. We then set up his speakers and the laptop and the projector we have and.. ACTUALLY WATCHED A MOVIE?! :D Ice Age 3 to be exact ;) Partway during the movie we had Bonifus come in and tell us some of the boys had seen a snake and tried to cane it but it got away and then got hit by  a car. The snake was a black mamba snake! Good thing it died or else it could have been very dangerous to those poor children! We got back to the movie and after we all headed to bed. After a long day, we were deciding on what to do tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog