Skip to main content

African Adventures, Day 54

Day 54; Today I am feeling better. I decided I would ACTUALLY do something and try and recover from this crazy malaria..!  I had to get up in the morning and clean, so I did my chores and the things my mom asked . I had to go outside and make sure all the guys in the garden were filled with some drinks and I decided I would cook!I had made these things most would know as "Macaroons" or otherwise, "Frogs". After I made them and they were finished I brought them out to everyone at the orphanage. I was then LOVED .. I wonder why! I brought back what was leftover and had to make more, and then decided I would make some dinner for my family.I cooked up some fish ,ougali,greens, and chai tea. (Typical African meal) And after I was done went over to hang out with the kids and have some fun. Night time came fast and we ate late as most Africans do, and soon it was time for rest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog