Skip to main content

African Adventures, Day 40

Day 40 : Sunday has arrived and it's atypical Sunday afternoon. We started the morning off with the morning service. The service is a african one of course so it goes until like 1 or 2 pm.The service seemed to pass fairly fast and afterwards I was told I was going to be performing my new song with Ben in the village.. WHICH WE HAD NOT EVEN PRACTICED THE WHOLE SONG YET.. I was unsure of how it would go.! We then went to the studio , fixed it up then I ate and we headed down to the village. They had moved places (not at the normal stage) so dad and I looked around and soon found where everyone was. We walked over there and they had already started the music. Which soon enough I got pulled into dancing with Faiza (my new friend) and some others. They taught me hoe to dance AFRICAN STYLE ;) There was a huge fan group that seemed to follow me everywhere and this little tiny 2 year old kept following me everywhere holding my hand. (SO CUTE :) ) Soon enough it was time to perform with Ben our new song. We started it up and it went very well! Kids dancing, and out of the crowd, the tiny girl who was following me came up and just grabbed my hand and stared at me! hahaha Little did she realize she was in front of the crowd too! She held my hand and as I sang I danced with her.. awhhh! When I finished I heard some people yelling my name haha it's nice to have a fan club ;D LOL! After I was done the music kept going and they kept on wanting the songs sung over and over! And I was taught to dance even more! SUCH a fun time :) Ben is releasing his new album December 24th and I will  be doing my 3 new songs with him! Weooo!  After it was all over we were all pretty tired! And tomorrow was the last day of the students being at the school , so they would go home tuesday! And they had to get all ready! It was getting late so I said some goodbyes and went on home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog