Skip to main content

African Adventures, Day 32

African Adventures, Day 32:
Today, I had set my alarm for the early morning. I guess I was pretty tired because I must have shut it off without realizing! I woke up to my mom saying "Chelsey time for the studio get up!!" I had forgotten Ben was coming in the morning to get me and I rolled out of bed, got ready and we headed over.  I stayed there until around 1:30pm then headed back to the house to make lunch! Ben had gone home  and then came back to eat. My parents had gone to town so I decided to bake a cake for my dad's birthday . When they came back it wasn't completely done, but the power had gone out so I didn't get to finish it.. I made icing for it and called it cake pudding because it tasted sooo good. (Haven't had chocolate in forever so cocoa tasted yummy..) Everyone seemed to enjoy that. The rest of the day consisted of going to the orphanage and chillen with the kiddies and such! Now the power is back on and it's actually.. tomorrow! I seem to not be very tired anymore ! I miss home, but this place has got me loving it! The people are just my favourite :) Mombasa on Monday! Hoping for a nice swim! ;) YAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog