Skip to main content

African Adventures, Day 24

 Africa Adventures, Day 24  I woke up in the morning realizing... I SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT AND ONLY WOKE UP ONCE! We now have a night gaurd ad he seemed to do suchhh a good job! I rarely sleep through the night anymore!
     Today is our first day without the group! It feels like home now .. but we miss the company!  I woke up early to go to my last day of agriculture class! We got our things and went over  and took notes . After we finished our notes we went outside and looked around at all kind sof plants and he showed us all the good plants and bad. (Ambros is the man who came down to teach us,  what a nice man ) :) After he taught us I went back to the house and Sophie had all the exam papers from every teacher at heartbeat and I would start typing them up for the teachers and have them  for monday.. boys oh boys ! I typed a few up and stayed up late doing so!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog